Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Heather: The reasons I hate Florida.

1. Its humid.
2. There are creepy old men walking around wearing speedos.
3. The fact that it stole two of my very best friends.

Recently, a family that I love has moved to Florida, taking two of my best friends with it. I haven't posted on here in awhile, so you really haven't heard very much of these amazing people. That is about to change.

Niki is the sister I can't believe I ever lived without. She's older than me by about two months, has beautifully bright red hair, and could (if she felt so inclined) flip and jump on trampolines till pigs decided to fly. We've had the most AMAZING times together, even though half the time our "hanging out" would consist of watching TV and talking about boys and food.

I'm sure you're questioning my sanity right about now. :) Yes, food. The ENTIRE time I've known our dear Nikolini, she's been hungry. I honestly don't know how she survived 9 whole months in her momma's belly not being able to eat some hot wings. One of the first things she said to me after coming over to my house for the first time was: "Hey..I'm hungry. You hungry? I'm hungry." She's the most darling thing in existence. :) The funny thing is though, she's in VERY  good shape. Like, her body looks freakin good in anything she puts on. I hate shopping with her. :P I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that she never stops moving. Or talking, for that matter. Daaaang that girl can talk xD Give her a can of Sunkist and a cookie, and she'll talk your ear off all night long. That's only one of the many reasons why I love her. =)

She's honest. That's a quality you really can't find in a lot of people nowadays, which is very very sad. But I love how she's NEVER (and I mean never) afraid to give her honest opinion. Ask her what she thinks, she'll tell you. I remember not very long ago, we were going to hang out with some friends by the river, and I was trying to find an outfit. I really didn't feel like putting much effort into it, so I threw on some jean shorts and an old tshirt. I turned to her with my newly acquired "look" and said: "Whatcha think?" ..she took a moment, asked me if I wanted her honest opinion (to which I replied with a convincing 'Of course'), and responded with (and I repeat): "You look like you just got finished painting a house. Find something better." turning away with a smirk, she then gave me a drawn out "I looooooooooooooooove you!".

I love you too, Niki. And miss you more than I ever imagined possible. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment